Tarun Overseas assit For Visa Process. Below are the general Belarussian Embassy requirements for most countries.
- One copy of a duly completed Belarus visa application form.
- One photograph to specification (6 months older photos not accepted).
- International Passport. It shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure.
- Invitation Letter for the University from the Ministry of Education in Belarus.
- Birth Certificate
- General Medical Test Results (This should Include HIV test).
- Educational Documents (Authenticated by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry Foreign Affairs in the country of origin).
- Any other required document required by the Embassy.
To find information on the Belarus Embassy procedures, please click here.
For more information Please Contact us.